CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gift

Hello Everyone
I helped a Friend Design her Blog. Check it out Here, She sells Close to my Heart. You can check the Catologue Here.
They Have Lots of embellishment that I have benn Lokking for and the Price is reasonable. I can wait to order some.
Anyway, She came by my Work the other day with a little gift. YAY. She brought me a Spray Pen and Stamps in a Very Cute little box, I will post Pictures below. The box she made came from
Cricut® Artiste Collection featured only with Close To My Heart. I love it and Might just have to get it. Becaseu the 69 Cartridges that I have just are not enough lol.
I can Not wait to use the spray pen, I have to mix alcohol with the reinker. I love Splatting my pages and everytime i try all I get is Big splats and I dont Like that very much. I will try it out and I will Let you know how it looks.








 

 

 
Didn't she do a Great Job.....Thanks Chantel. I love it. Thanks for Stopping by and I hope you have a Great day Everyone

No comments: